Thursday, September 20, 2012

Questionnaire: 09/21/2012

scarlett-johansson-dolce-gabbana-makeup
                   


I can't believe it's been months since my last blog post! To help me get back in the swing of things I decided to answer a bunch of random questions not involving why I've been gone so long. I hear it's good for a woman to appear mysterious.... Actually, it's because I have no idea why I stopped blogging. It just kind of happened. In any case I hope you enjoy this post. And hopefully I have more to come soon.


10 Random Questions:

1.) Mood: Tired. I'm about to get ready for bed soon.

2.) What is your astrological sign and, if you know what it means, do you think it fits you? I'm a Gemini. I think I fit the description pretty well. Especially the part about being dual-natured.

3.) You're at a movie theatre... what snack do you get? Usually Sour Patch Kids, but I do switch it up from time to time.

4.) Current nail polish: Essie - No More Film (From their Resort Collection).

5.) What is one makeup tip you wish you knew 2 years ago? That E.L.F $1.00 Eyelid Primer works just as well as the higher end stuff.

6.) What is the last beauty product you finished? Origins GinZing eye cream. I seriously love this stuff. 

7.) Current outfit: Victoria's Secret Romper (P.J's).

8.) Last person you went to dinner with? My dad. 

9.) If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use? Lip balm. 

10.) Could you ever leave the house without makeup on? Definitely! 


*** Photo taken from Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment