I don't know what it is about tags that are so addictive, but I really love answering and reading them. There are a lot holiday tags going around right now, but this one seemed especially fun. I think mostly because I really liked the name. Anyway, feel free to do this tag and post the answers in the comments section or make a blog post using these questions and leave me a link to your blog so I can check out your answers.
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish? Dive Bar by Essie is one of those colors that I could wear all year long, but I especially love it for winter. It gives an edgy look to your nails without painting them black. The color is really unique in that it's a dark blue/green shimmer with hints of purple. I've also really been loving Every Month Is Oktoberfest by OPI. It's a dark red-purple with shimmer and it's a color I'm definitely going to be wearing a lot this winter.
2) Favorite Winter lip product? My favorite winter lip product isn't actually a lip product at all. It's Egyptian Magic Cream. I love using it as a lip balm in the winter to keep my lips from drying out with the cold weather. It's literally the best thing ever invented. As for color, I really love the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Red Velvet. It's the perfect red for the holiday season.
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece? My newest faux leather jacket by Express. I got it during Black Friday when it was like 50% off.
4) Most worn Winter accessory? I don't have a specific on this one, but I really love collecting/wearing faux fur scarves. Right now I have my sights set on this one. It will be mine! Oh, yes, it will be mine...
5) Favorite winter scent/candle? I love warm scents like vanilla and cinnamon in the winter time. Also, the smell of Christmas trees makes me happy.
6) Favorite Winter beverage? The Caramel Brulée Latte from Starbucks. It's like drinking happiness.
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? A Christmas Story because it reminds me of someone I really care about.
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat? Seriously, any chocolate creme filled panettone will put me in a good mood. That stuff is addictive. Especially when eaten with coffee.
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year? I actually haven't put up a single decoration this year. I know, I know, it's crazy. I just really haven't been feeling up to it.
11) What's at the top of your Christmas list? Definitely, this black leather jacket from Victoria's Secret.
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year? Spending time with my family. :)
Happy holidays! xoxo
*** Photo taken from Here.